South Mountain Community Entrepreneurship Center promotes new business opportunities for the South Mountain area, and creates linkages to Chambers of Commerce and economic development groups. Use the “Business by Category” search box on the right to find dozens of local agencies, organizations and websites that can help your business to grow and prosper.
Apply NOW for the South Mountain Community Entrepreneurship Center Fall 2014 Coleman Entrepreneurial College in Action Student Program!
Qualified students will receive a monetary award ($250-$500) to start a business. View the flyer for detailed information and submit application by September 3, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL COLEMAN PROGRAM FLYER
Coleman Grant Student Application
SMCC Fall 2014 Entrepreneurship Classes…Put Your Business Ideas Into Action!
Fall Semester Begins August 23
Enroll Today…Call 602.243.8123
Classes are 1-2 weeks in length and conveniently located at SMCC Main Campus.
- EPS195: Business Start-Up and Planning
- MGT253: Owning and Operating a Small Business
- SBS200: Small Business Operations
- SBS202: Small Business Bookkeeping And Tax Preparation
- SBS203: Financing And Cash Management For A Small Business
- SBS204: Small Business Marketing And Advertising
- SBS213: Hiring and Managing Employees
- SBS220: Internet Marketing For Small Business