South Mountain Community Entrepreneurship Center promotes new business opportunities for the South Mountain area, and creates linkages to Chambers of Commerce and economic development groups. Use the “Business by Category” search box on the right to find dozens of local agencies, organizations and websites that can help your business to grow and prosper.
STUDENTS LAUNCH YOUR BIG IDEA,
Start-a-Business Student-Worker Positions Now Available!
8 STUDENT-WORKER Opportunities for entrepreneurial minds.
The GOAL of the Start-a-Business Student-Worker position is to create entrepreneurs and businesses, help your business/business idea grow, and participate in various opportunities to increase your skills as an entrepreneur and business owner. As a student you have three options for participation in the Entrepreneur Student-Worker Project. For each of the three options you would become a temporary employee of the college, working up to 20 hours a week at $8 per hour. Yes, you will have a job to help start your business. The position would be available from January to August, 2015.
Three options available:
- Participate in a faculty/staff collaboration
- Build a work portfolio for your start-up business, by assisting with various projects around campus
- Solve a problem?! Is there an issue or problem on campus you would like to solve?
SMCC Spring 2015 Entrepreneurship Classes…Put Your Business Ideas Into Action!
Enroll Today…Call 602.243.8123
Classes are 1-2 weeks in length and conveniently located at SMCC Main Campus.
- EPS195: Business Start-Up and Planning
- SBS200: Small Business Operations
- SBS202: Small Business Bookkeeping And Tax Preparation
- SBS203: Financing And Cash Management For A Small Business
- SBS204: Small Business Marketing And Advertising
- SBS213: Hiring and Managing Employees
- SBS220: Internet Marketing For Small Business